Embedded Software Engineer (m/w/d)
Do you love being out on the water and want to be a part of something revolutionary?
Then become a part of the Oceanflight team!
Oceanflight Technologies has made it its mission to revolutionize the boat market through
technology and enable fast, long-range electric boats. The key to this is so-called hydrofoils: wings
under water. However, modern and efficient hydrofoil boats are only possible in combination with
complex flight control and sensing systems.
As part of our team, you'll have the chance to work on the most advanced flight control and sensing
systems for hydrofoil boats, which means you'll be at the forefront of technological innovation. No day
is the same in this role, with the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and work on everything
from the concept phase to testing on the water and international business trips to the most stunning
WHAT YOU BRING:
• Degree in electrical & information technology or a comparable field of study
• Experience in developing & testing electronic circuits
• Experience in C/C++ (or comparable) and microcontroller programming
• Experience in #python and Linux preferred
• Experience with power electronics components and systems preferred
• Experience in programming and working with bus systems preferred
• Self-reliant and structured way of working
• Affinity for water sports :-)
• Enthusiasm for practical development
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Up-and-coming start-ups & the opportunity to grow with the team and the challenges
• Free and independent work
• Regular test campaigns on the lake or sea
• A lot of leeways to contribute and implement your own ideas
• Flexible work around Munich
• A dynamic and motivated team - we get shit done!
Then send your meaningful application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include some pictures and information about your previous projects to help us get to
know you better. Join the Oceanflight team today and be part of shaping the future of electric
Oceanflight Technologies GmbH
We are about to bring the revolution of mobility to the water. With our young and innovative Startup Oceanflight we develop Flight control systems for Hydrofoil boats as a third-party component to enable the market for a new area of boating.
vor 1 Woche
vor 2 Wochen
vor 3 Wochen
vor 14 Wochen
vor 19 Wochen
vor 19 Wochen